Benefits of Eyelid Reduction Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Increase in your self-confidence and self-esteem
- An end to looking ‘tired’
- Reverses the effects of premature aging
- Enjoy a younger look and improved appearance
- Potential to improve your vision in some cases
Eyelid Reduction Facts and Figures
- Blepharoplasty is one of the easiest and most popular procedures that reverses the signs of ageing in men
- The procedure is available for either the upper or lower lids, or both at the same time
- Your surgery typically takes between 1 and 3 hours to be completed
- The incisions are hardly noticeable as they are made close to your eyelids
- Your stitches are usually taken out between 3 and 7 days after the procedure
- You should typically expect to return to work around 7 days after the procedure
Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Undergoing upper eyelid surgery only requires a local anaesthetic
- The incision is made discreetly in the crease line above the eyelashes
- The incisions are closed using either very fine sutures or surgical glue
Lower Eyelid Surgery
- Undergoing lower eyelid surgery requires local anaesthetic
- An incision is usually made from the outer part of the eyelashes
- Overlapping skin will be removed during the procedure
- The incisions are closed using very fine sutures
Eyelid Reduction Prices
Prices are £1595 for upper eyelids, £2299 for lower eyelids, and £3299 for both.
For a no obligation quote, tailored specifically to you, please find your nearest Signature Clinic and book in for free consultation with one of our experienced surgeons. Your requirements are discussed in full confidence in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Following your consultation, the price you are quoted includes everything and there are no extra or hidden costs. Advice, treatment and aftercare are all part of our package to ensure your experience is positive from beginning to end.
Find out more about the procedure and treatment with a free no obligation consultation. To meet with one of our surgeons and receive free expert advice tailored to your needs, please call us or book your free consultation using our quick online form.